- You DON'T need to memorize this patterns
- With our MT4 indicator patterns will be automatically shown to you on any chart
- It indicates a higher chance of prices moving in it's direction
- It will print a colored text so that is easy to see if pattern signal is bullish(buy) or bearish(sell)
- It recognize 25+ candlesticks patters. Strong Reversal
patterns, Weak Reversal patters, Continuation of a trend patterns!
-NEW - You can now choose what patterns you want to see on chart! So no need to memorize which is strong, weak or continuation pattern anymore.
- It DOES NOT repaint! Once candle closes forming a pattern arrow NEVER disappear!
For everyone who like to use candlestick analysis for their trading, our indicator shows itself to be very handy tool in your indicator collection. It automatically scans the charts, no matter on which timeframe you put it on and it will show you exactly where there are specific candlestick pattern formations such as the Shooting Star, Evening Star, Evening Doji Star, Dark Cloud Pattern, Bearish Engulfing Pattern etc... The indicator is very easy to interpret by the user, it shows some abbreviated letters above or below the pattern and you can interpret these abbreviation through a legend which is found on the top left corner of your chart.
Candlesticks are pretty accurate though and if you develop yourself into this, it proves to be a worthwhile investment.
Learn To Find The Best Trades The Market Has To Offer!Remember that candlesticks never lie. Don't listen to people who tell you the market is bearish when the candlesticks are telling you exactly the opposite. Opinions can be wrong, but candlesticks are always right. Pay attention to what the candlesticks are telling you, and you can’t go wrong.
***Come along with Bonus : the very first product of legendary FX Trader Dean Saunders, the author of 10 minutes wealth builder, LMT Forex Formula, Forex PowerBand Dominator : Bonus: Dean Saunders 3 Blade Strategies + How to trade News like NFP .....
Instant download, only 19$, forever usage